December is “Stock full” of events for everyone

Alana Luman, Staff Writer

This December is going to be hectic. With midterms just around the corner, there will be a lot of stress, long nights, and a lot of last minute studying. Hopefully, you study in a consistent manner and not cram in all of your classes into the night before the exams. Though there are some events coming up to bring some joy and stress relief into your life!

On Dec. 17, WWE is having a holiday tour here in Stockton. The event begins at 7:30 p.m. and will be taking place at the Stockton Arena. The starting prices for seats begin at $15. The main show is “US CHAMPION SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. JEFF HARDY vs. SAMOA JOE vs. THE MIZ SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH”. There will be many more WWE stars showing at the holiday tour. Some traditional matches, and some tag team matches. More information can be gained from their website, WWE Live Holiday Tour Web.

On the less violent side of the spectrum, the Bob Hope Theatre will be showing The Nutcracker on December 22nd at 7 p.m. The ticket prices start at $30 and are as high as $60. Unlike the screaming and cheering at fighting events, The Nutcracker is much more peaceful and should put you in a more zen mood before exams. More information can be gained from their website, Bob Hope Theatre The Nutcracker Website.

If you don’t have the cash to spend at these events, there is an online event called Stockton Stocked Full of Cheer. Basically you can post a picture on your Instagram using the hashtag #StockedFullofCheer, and you participate in different picture challenges such as “Holiday Cheer” or “Street Art”. The event lasts until the December 31, and by January, two instagrammers will receive merchandise such as a “hipster pack by @downtownstockton, a gift certificate courtesy of @lincolncentershops [and] many more from Stockton’s best restaurants”! You can find more information on @downtownstockton ‘s page on Instagram, or @DowntownStkn on Twitter

Make sure you study plenty for the upcoming mid-term projects and exams. Get rest, eat well, and stay focused. Doing these things will certainly lead to success in your future! Good luck to you, students, stay sane!