The Student News Site of Lincoln High School

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
Samuel Helms April 30, 2024

Stockton: Former NFL superstar and accused murderer OJ Simpson died this past Wednesday, April 10, 2024.  His death sparked many mixed emotions...

These people can’t dress, what now?

Toss it or Wear it?

LINCOLN “What do you hate about today’s Fashion trends?”

Devontay Mansu (Callie )

Devontay Mansu;- He believes that, in current fashion, the biggest problem is Jorts.

He says “Jorts are tacky, People who wear them don’t put enough effort or thought into the outfit.” When asked if there were any conditions he added, “I’d only wear them if the entire outfit matches- only in that scenario they look okay.”

Mattison Moreno (Callie)

Mattison Moreno;- When asked, she said that sagging is the worst problem on campus. She explained “I hate when boys sag their pants it doesn’t make any sense because they do it when wearing belts too. It makes them look sloppy.”

Joseph Simanaro (Callie)

Joseph Simanaro;- When interviewed, he also commented on oversized  jorts and called them “Overhyped and Overused.” He insists they shouldn’t be worn at all. When asked about his favorite genre of clothing, he  recommends  Carti. 

Manuel Ranzo (Callie)

Manuel Ranzo;-  When asked the same question, he says, “Heavily ripped jeans are unethical and also over-worn. He adds, “Personally, I could never wear them.”