The Student News Site of Lincoln High School

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
LHS Teachers Retiring
LHS Teachers Retiring
Michelle BekhtelMay 24, 2024

STOCKTON- The 2024 school year is coming to an end, and with this short time left we must take time to recognize teachers that have chosen to...

The Trojan Truths

Did you sign up for any clubs during club rush? Why or why not?  

Junior Hunter Thomas: Yes I did.   I signed up for Our Planet Club and Waves because I love women, and I love the earth!  

Senior Librada Diaz: I signed up for MECHA  because I love dancing and it’s fun and I had it last year.  And I also signed up for the class skit because I think it’s really fun!  

Senior Chaya Khan: Yes I did.  I signed up for Pink Ladies because I like what they stand for and also my friends are in it.  I’m also already in Poly Club.  

Senior Faris Ahjaz: I signed up for a music club because I like music.  American Cancer Society because I don’t like cancer.  Also the Cinematic Arts club because I like cinematography.  

Sophomore Hollice Langhan: I signed up for Italian club, People to People, and Drama Club!  

Freshman Malakiegh Battle: No, because I didn’t want to.  

Freshman Armani Smith: Oh yeah, I signed up for STOMP, I’m tryna be with my boys!  

View Comments (1)
More to Discover
About the Contributor
Samantha Dominguez
Samantha Dominguez, Staff Writer
Samantha is a senior at Lincoln. She is on the softball team, is involved in the drama department, and loves playing the guitar. She hopes to carry her writing skills to her career in the future.

Comments (1)

The Lincolnian intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or slurs. Comments that contain flagged material will be automatically removed.
All The Lincolnian Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• A

Arlene MendozaSep 15, 2023 at 3:08 PM

Great article! Very interesting and informative.