The Student News Site of Lincoln High School

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
Samuel HelmsApril 30, 2024

Stockton: Former NFL superstar and accused murderer OJ Simpson died this past Wednesday, April 10, 2024.  His death sparked many mixed emotions...

Austin McBroom News

Ace Family Star Gone Crazy after Divorce

STOCKTON- YouTube star and Ace Family member, Austin McBroom is generating buzz after recent Snapchat stories. McBroom, 31, gained recent media attention after announcing his separation from long-term partner and wife, Catherine Paiz, 33. The two have three children together and created a YouTube empire with more than 18 million subscribers on the platform. Fans have described his recent behavior on Snapchat as insane and odd, as most believe he is going crazy after his divorce.
After the unfortunate announcement, Austin took to Snapchat the next day to say he was going to church and “getting that good word in.” Fans took this video as a way of coping and influencers started to make humorous recreations, mocking Austin’s original video. TikTok sensation, Josh Richards, uploaded a video titled, “POV: you’re a toxic guy who just went through a divorce bc [because] you cheated on your wife.” Many more memes and TikToks have come out, clowning and trolling Austin for his behavior online. This would be the start to Austin’s new media attention.
Recent news that made buzz was Austin announcing he will become a UCLA student. He announced on his Snapchat that he would be earning his Masters in Psychology at UCLA. Once instance of recording his new “journey,”Austin learns that he is in the wrong class, African American Studies, when is supposed to be in Psychology– on the opposite side of campus. From being carried around like a baby and getting stuff thrown at him, UCLA students have mixed reactions.
Another poor situation Austin caught himself in is “beefing” (arguing) with a CVS worker. While complaining about a woman who cut him in line, the CVS cashier asks Austin, “Aren’t you living in an RV? And you’re talking under your breath?” The two go back and forth with Austin saying, “He’s talking sh*t about me because I’m living in an RV. That’s crazy. That’s crazy. And he’s working at CVS. That is crazy.” One week later Austin proceeds to apply to CVS– and gets rejected.

View Comments (1)