The Student News Site of Lincoln High School

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
LHS Teachers Retiring
LHS Teachers Retiring
Michelle BekhtelMay 24, 2024

STOCKTON- The 2024 school year is coming to an end, and with this short time left we must take time to recognize teachers that have chosen to...

Lincoln’s Guitar Recital

Students showcase their hard work in the PAC to parents and students

Stockton- As the school year ends, Mr. Kalbach´s second and third period students begin to rehearse for their recital, an event that every guitar student nervously anticipates for.  Students have to choose a song they wish to showcase to friends, family, and other students.  The event took place in the PAC after school on May 7th.  Students say that it was rewarding knowing that they were able to showcase their hard work and dedication through performance.  Students were allowed to bring their own guitars and basses from home, or they could use the ones that the school provided.  This called for interesting and unique performances that included bands and solos.  

Madelyn Retes said that she was nervous about going on stage but was happy that her hard work paid off.  She performed Linger by The Cranberries with her classmate.  After each solo performance from everyone in the class, the entire class joined together to finish the night off with a class performance. Second period performed Viva La Vida by Coldplay, and third period played Looking Out For You by Joy Again. 

Overall, each class did an amazing job, and deserves their recognition.