The Student News Site of Lincoln High School

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
Samuel HelmsApril 30, 2024

Stockton: Former NFL superstar and accused murderer OJ Simpson died this past Wednesday, April 10, 2024.  His death sparked many mixed emotions...

Club highlights: The life of Lincoln

With over 50 clubs on campus, we’re giving the spotlight to some of these amazing student groups.

STOCKTON: Aug. 31 and Sept. 1 featured the 2024 academic year LHS Club Rush, where clubs gathered at the amphitheater to advertise themselves to the near 3,000 students on campus. As the number of student groups rises to over 50 this year, I’ve taken the opportunity to highlight some of the clubs that make Lincoln so wonderful. 

Drama Club

A space dedicated for lovers of theatrics and the dramatic arts, Drama Club is the place to learn about all events related to drama in the school and community.  You’ll also be able to participate in improvisations with fellow students. 

French Club

Did you know that French is the official language of 29 countries?  French Club aims to educate students on the culture of the French-speaking world, and connect people together through food and activities. 

Our Planet Club

As students become more environmentally aware, Our Planet Club invites Lincoln to help make a positive impact on our campus through eco-advocacy and sustainable practices. You’ll be able to join fortnightly recycling days and promote a greener future. 

Korean Club

Well-known for their incredible dance routines during school rallies and events, Korean Club is an iconic part of Lincoln’s club culture.  Here, you’ll be able to learn about everything Korea, and dance your heart away through popular K-pop choreographies.

While these are only a few of the several clubs that define the Lincoln High experience, they give us an insight into the extracurricular opportunities students have on campus. Be sure to check out the full list of clubs https://sites.google.com/students.lusd.net/lhsusb/clubs on the LHS club website to discover all the groups that appeal to you.