The Student News Site of Lincoln High School

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Image depicting the amount of fentanyl needed for a lethal reaction as compared to the size of a penny
Fentanyl: The drug epidemic sweeping the nation
Zachary NicholsMarch 28, 2024

Is the US still at war with drugs, Or have we already lost?  Zachary Nichols - Staff Writer  Date: March 16, 2024  STOCKTON-...

Major League Leaps to Lincolnian 

Lincoln Graduate makes MLB
Kenya Allen PressBox

Stockton: Stocktonian and Lincoln graduate Dean Kremer is fulfilling every young baseball player’s dream by playing in the MLB. A current Major League Baseball pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles, Kremer was born and raised in Stockton and graduated from Lincoln High in 2013.  When interviewing Kremer, he stated,  “I had a great childhood in Stockton. I made some good friends that I still have to this day there, so I’m thankful for all Stockton has given me. My time at Lincoln High was great; I still keep in touch with one of my favorite teachers there! As far as sports goes, Delta College was where I believe I truly built the foundation for the athlete I am today.” He attended Delta his freshman year and was drafted in the 38th round by the San Diego Padres in the 2015 MLB Draft.  However, Kremer didn’t sign so he could attend the University of Nevada.  Kremer was then drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 14th round of the 2016 MLB draft and traded to Baltimore on July 18, 2018.  He made his MLB debut on September 6, 2020, for the Baltimore Orioles.  Dean Kremer is making his former high school and city proud; cheer him on by tuning into one of the Orioles’ games this season!