The Student News Site of Lincoln High School

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

The Lincolnian

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
Samuel Helms April 30, 2024

Stockton: Former NFL superstar and accused murderer OJ Simpson died this past Wednesday, April 10, 2024.  His death sparked many mixed emotions...

Prom Rundown

Everything You Need to Know about Prom 2024
Prom+Rundown

STOCKTON- Prom season is finally upon us! For many students, Prom will be one of the most memorable moments from high school that they will carry throughout their lives. With all your Prom information and questions, I’ve got you covered! This Prom 2024 guide will explain everything you need to know about this year’s big night. 

We’re excited to have this year’s Prom at the Brookside Country Club! (The official address is 3603 St. Andrews Drive, Stockton, CA 95219) The dance will be held from 7-11pm on May 4th, 2024. Make sure to arrive on time as doors close at 8pm sharp– no exceptions! It’s also very important that you bring your ID to prom for entry, or you’re out of luck for the night. 

This year’s Prom theme is a Night in Venice. We decided on our theme based on our Prom theme feedback form– it was a favorite! Of course we have to have theme-fitting food, offering bruschetta with olive tapenade, gourmet chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies and fudge brownies, and lemon bars. Yum!

Through our entertainment company, we’re excited to have a professional DJ, with vertical truss pillars, full-range PA speakers, high powered LED colored light, and intelligent moving lights, a photobooth, and other fun surprises! Shoob Photography will be there throughout the night to take high quality photos you can purchase after the event. 

Hungry after Prom? Make sure to stop by Raising Canes, In n Out, and BJs to get a discount on your meal.